Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Finally done!

I FINALLY finished that stinkin' sweater, I thought I would never get done! It came out smaller than I had intended - sort of. The yarn is, as I mentioned before, elastic so even though I would put the size at a women's small to extra small, it actually can stretch out a great deal. I have no idea what I'm going to do with it, but I never do. I just knit to knit - I'm already scouting for my next project. So if anyone has any idea as to who should get it or if they want it, let me know! It's chilly and rainy today and is supposed to stay that way through the week I think. David is busy painting the hallway today and later when we take Jackson to Becky's we're stopping at Bed, Bath and Beyond - we want to buy curtains for the dining room french doors. Pearl is feeling much better today, her eyes look better too. Dr. Kenney gave us ointment for them but I don't know how we're supposed to do that - David said Pearl is a true vizsla and it took THREE people to get the ointment in her eyes at the vet's yesterday. He said it was pretty funny afterward, 3 adults against 1 puppy that weighs 20 lbs - and she was winning! She's also supposed to be getting ointment in her ears for a few more days - I've tried sneaking up on her but she's a fairly light sleeper. David got half the yard cut but with the rain it's already growing back and we have to stop and put a deposit on the pool liner today so the guy can order it. We are going with blue, that's the only choice besides grey I think and when it comes down to it, there's not too much that would look good anyhow besides blue.

No comments: