Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 9, 2006

Friday Can't Get Here Soon Enough

Of course since I'm this far from vacation, work is piling up stready - my half day again looks like a 3/4 day and I still have to get my oil changed, etc, etc. David has been very busy lately, he's become a popular boy in the carpentry world - maybe a little too popular. The one thing I find amazing around here is how people complain there's no work and yet, when you try to find someone to do something - they either can't find time for you or better yet, just never bother to show up. So between David and I, finding time to do anyting around here is getting scarce. Poor Jackson hasn't been driving in days and I it's all I can do to keep up on the laundry, shopping and keeping the pool. We still can't get the AOL to work and it probably just needs to be reinstalled, but that takes time that I don't have so for now, we can access it through the internet explorer.

No comments: