Total Pageviews

Friday, August 18, 2006

It's Good To Be Home

We had a very full week I have to say and actually managed to see just about everyone. I've got tons of pictures that I'll be posting over the next couple of days, there's just too many to post at once. The only low point was when we arrived my stepfather Fred wasn't feeling well - on Sunday my Mom admitted him to the hospital with a fever he couldn't get rid of and lethergy. When we left on Thursday, he was still there as they can't figure out what's causing it, but my Mom said he was feeling better. My poor mother spent the week trying to do stuff with everyone visiting and running back and forth to the hospital to take care of Fred, she's the Queen of Multi-tasking! On Sunday my cousin Tom and his wife Lynn and thier two kids came over for dinner, we had pizza. I have to admit, the one thing WV cannot do is make a decent pizza. And believe me, we have tried everywhere.The only place that even comes close is Marris's Pizza but we're not talking to him so we have to suffer with Cici's Crapola. My sister Janet was down too so I got to see her too. Janet and I saw my Dad and stepmother on Saturday - we got to see Maryann's granddaughter Rhiannon too. The one thing we didn't do is shop! Jackson and I saw Grandma Hendrickson and on the way home we stopped at Tanger Mall so I could go to Eddie Bauer Outlet and Jackson could get something to eat. I used to go there every week but after having lived here - it's ruined. Everything I saw I could get for a third of the price (if not less!) here. Jackson was a little upset too as he had two slices of pizza and a coke and it cost him over $8. Sigh, it's true. We are hicks now. I'll write more tomorrow.

No comments: