Total Pageviews

Friday, August 4, 2006

It's Still Hot

According to the Crack Weather Team, the temps will be breaking today, which would maybe be a welcome relief. The water in the pool has become wierdly warm - 86 degrees yesterday which elevates it to Giant Bathtub Status. The wimpier members of the family seem to be getting a great deal of pleasure in it, paddling around in thier little Hot House Retreat, but I prefer it about 10 degrees colder. Jackson has not heard back from McDonalds and I think is getting a bit discouraged, I'm sure a lot of it has to do with him not driving yet and school starting in about 3 weeks, I don't think any of the businesses are eager to hire someone who will probably quit. At the moment he's been working with David and David pays him by the hour - David can use the help and Jackson is enjoying it more than he thought he would. I've told him to wait until after school starts to look again but no, it doesn't hurt to put in your application. I got approved for my vacation - I wasn't going to take it because Adam didn't get approved for his, but then realized I can't keep doing this forever. So when he comes home I'll have to figure it out from there. I'll be taking new pictures over the weekend, The Gun Trader has made a special guest star appearance and that often involves sneaking off with my camera so we can takes hundreds of pictures to post on the internet so other Interested Parties can want our gun and trade us one of thiers.

No comments: