Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Getting There. Not Really, But I Like To Stay Positive.

Well, yesterday I was sick ALL DAY. You read that right all stinkin' day. I woke up at 2:30 am with a headache. It was one of those bad ones where it feels like a red hot wire is wrapped around your head. So I squinted my way to the Powder Room and took a little more Tylenol than I should have. But I'm a professional so it's alright. I woke back up about 5 am - still pounding. This continued through the day and various doses of whatever I thought would help. It didn't. I just worked the day steady, but  my head continued to pound and my stomach was feeling not so hot, I thought from the various things I had taken and decided to eat dinner to settle it. It didn't. I then felt a wee bit like I Should Like To Die Now Please - and then a bout of diarrhea that left me glad I work out on an ellipse and therefore can dash very VERY quickly. I have no idea and neither do you. I was actually impressed with how bad it was - and how long it continued - I was surprised I didn't look like a super model in the morning it was so bad. Anyhoo, but the aforementioned morning it was over and done with - thank goodness, there is only so much of that I can take. We have everything set for our big adventure this weekend, Poor Pearl will be going to prison but she usually survives it. David and I are thinking of going to the movies next weekend - I would like to see Drag Me To Hell which looks STELLAR with an excellent cast and wonderful plot (dead things with big drippy teeth chase people around - and catch them) - David wants to see some dumb Clint Eastwood movie, eewww. Double eeewww.

No comments: