Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Alone Again, Naturally

If Pearl could have someone here 24/7, just to stand next to - she would have a perfect life in her estimation. I on the other hand, need a little alone time. So after we get back from Washington, we will be shutting our doors, at least for one weekend as we need a little time to regroup. And swamp out the bathroom. It has been fun though seeing everyone after not really seeing anyone for the past 5 years or so. Work has been a bit so-so lately, not bad but not great either. I'm kind of trying to figure out if I'm cut out for management, or do I prefer to be an indian to the chief? The responsibility is a killer and I'm keeping up, but I feel like I have no time left. I know I know!! But maybe I don't want to live in the real world! We are busy getting ready for yet another weekend and I'm very much looking foward to it - we have just about everything planned. In the house dept not much to report, they are advertising our house and we might drop the price a little bit but I think we'll be here a little longer than originally planned. It's not a huge deal of course, but it's one more draggy thing to deal with. 

No comments: