Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 20, 2009

What A Week!!

First off I had  scary experience while taking the back way home from the main office. I was toodling along when I got to the trailer park - a state trooper appeared pulling out! I very nonchalantly stood on my brakes, desperate to get somewhere near the speed limit and as I passed him by, he pulled out and immediately flipped on his lights. I thought I would barf! I pulled over right away because if you don't, they use the bull horn and no one likes that (ask me how I know....) and ...... he sped up and kept going.  It took me a few minutes to get my heart rate down, I have learned my lesson about obeying the speed limit, well, at least for the week. The other thing is we hired a phyiscial therapist who is wonderful at her job, sweet and has to hold the world record for getting lost. Last night on her way to yet another patient she called me - from another state having taken a bit of a wrong turn. I reprogrammed her GPS over the phone and sent her back in the direction of the patient. I also agreed it was a good idea that she take a couple of weeks off and learn the area and then we will go on from there.  But the kicker to the week was the other employee in the office quit without notice leaving me as high and dry as can be. There's nothing like that to liven the office up since you don't know what needs to be done or what wasn't done at all. But I and a few other in the office got things straight and the other employees from the main office will be taking turns up in my office until we can find a replacement. In between all of this I'm seeing patients and orientating the nurse who will be starting in East Stroudsburg when she comes back from vacation as we will be officially open on the 28th! Whoo Hoo!

No comments: