Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 26, 2004

Fall is in the air....

The leaves are already turning, I'm sure in the next two weeks they'll be spectacular.I had to pick up a  CD I'd ordered in Honesdale and since Jackson wouldn't get out of bed, went by myself. I was probably  better off as he tends to complain a lot and finds none of the late 18th century architecture quaint, he refers to them as a "bunch of boring old buildings". The temp if just a bit chilly today but the sky was a blue as it could be and the scenery is right out of a Norman Rockwell painting. Jackson and I are hanging in there, but I've got to admit even after 3 months I wish we'd never left WV. Jackson has not made one friend and neither have I, Scranton and Wilkes Barre are dangerous in some areas and we're not familar enough to know where not to go and no one here is overly friendly. Moving closer to home was a big waste of time since no one has visited us yet - I think we saw more people when we lived further away.  I suppose there's no point in whining about it - we can't undo it, but I wish we could.

No comments: