Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 12, 2004

Picture Day!

For the past two days I've been taking pictures of all the things I've meant to photograph. #1 is Jackson and Vincent slacking off on Saturday morning - Vincent actually disappeared yesterday but we're suspecting he may have a weekend owner. #2 is Lake Ariel which is the one the Hideout is located on. #3 is the same lake, but if you enlarge it - it just looks wierdly realistic.#4 is a whole bunch of turkeys, #5  is Outdoorsy Dave, #6 is me in Honesdale, if you enlarge it you can see the sign which I LOVE for obvious reasons. #7 is a waterfall that is (I find this strange) located behind #8 the Purple Cow Dairy Store. #9 the requisite Pennsylvania Barn Shot, #10 my arch enemies The Cows, and #11 is the sign for the Buffalo Shoppe, where they also sell ice cream. In other news Jackson announced in the car yesterday that he will be taking on THREE jobs this summer so he can afford :an X-Box, a car and a forge. I was a bit taken aback about the forge - and yes he's talking about a fire and bellows. I told him I didn't think the Hideout Homeowners Association would approve us building our own forge, but he's assured me it will be a small one. Janet was wondering if we would be having Helper Dwarves, but I think we have enough to deal with between the dogs, cats and incidentals without dragging dwarves into the mix. So, probably no dwarves.

No comments: