Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 25, 2004

What Do You Mean I'm Not The Queen!

 I can't believe it's almost October already! David left FINALLY for Long Island on Thursday, it was one delay after another for him. First Ray's accident and then Jackson getting sick - he didn't think he'd ever get out of here. He's already gone bass fishing with his father and was a bit overwhelmed by all the changes that've taken place since we've left. It's hard to believe it's been almost a year since he's been home. Things went smoothly after he left for about 18 hours - Friday 5:30 am I found a message on my machine from Verizon stating I owed over $150 on my phone bill and I needed to call them right away. I got the automated thing which only repeated I needed to address the issue right away and nothing more. Nothing like a little extra stress in the morning. Jackson got up for me alright but then there was the worry of him not making the school bus, if the dogs would be alright since no one was going to be home to let them out for 10 hours and now this thing with Verizon. Work was busy, I'm still on orientation due to policy but since no one needs to actively watch me my prececptor the nurse educator ditched me Wednesday so I'm with one of my co-workers now. I've got one more week on the dayshift floor, the next week I sit telemetry for a week and then I go on nights - and get precepted for FOUR MORE WEEKS. According to them, policy is policy. I called Verizon when I got home(after worrying all day about what was wrong) and it turned out I hadn't paid my bill for two months because they'd been sending it to the wrong address. Jackson and I went to the chinese buffet which was fun then came home and played with all the various animals. Vincent is pretty much all better and has turned into quite the couch potato. David said all he wants to do is eat and sleep, but I pointed out he and Dr. Davis had taken away his other activities. From what I can see Vincent is just happy to be HERE, when you walk by him he just starts purring! Mr. Lee likes him, they both sleep on the loft now and Claw continues to despise everyone. She just sits and growls at him and Mr. Lee, luckily she's too lazy to make the effort to back it up. She's such a pill.

No comments: