Total Pageviews

Monday, September 13, 2004

Starry Starry Night....

That's from the song "Vincent" which my friend Kim reminded me about .It's by the same guy who sang American Pie and it's actually about Vincent Van Gogh, not Vincent The Cat. And yes, he came back, limping and with a torn ear poor thing. So there was no happy reunion between cat and owner and I'm guessing we are adopting again. He was on the porch when I got home from work today he was meowing and limping - it doesn't seem to be broken so I think we'll wait and see. He's not in any pain and he's certainly eating! And he always meows when we see him, it's a happy noise for him. Claw of course is P.O.ed about the whole thing, she spent part of her afternoon leaning over the loft and glaring at him but no one got scared. It's hard to look scary when you're white, fluffy and have a pink nose. Work was alright - my preceptor figured out rather quickly I'm not new, handed me my phlobotomy basket and sent me on my merry way, ditto the med run. So much for slacking. Jackson is out moving rocks this afternoon, he needed a new controller for his PS 2 and was short on cash so David gave him 8 dollars and now he's got to move the rocks. I told him that's what he gets for taking money from strangers.

No comments: