Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 2, 2004

Shouldn't They Call It "Fell"?

The trees are already looking quite bare and we certainly don't have to worry about anyone sneaking up on the house. We're having a lot of fun slogging around the yard ankle deep in leaves and we always know where the dogs are. . I had my first night off orientation Sunday - Halloween to  be exact and it went well with the exception of my having to infuse a total of 4 units of blood to various patients. I didn't have a problem it was just time consuming. The vampires would've gone home empty handed on my floor!  I get along with everyone but I think there's one LPN that doesn't seem to like me. I'm not sure if it's a personality thing or the fact that she's super-duper religious and she can smell a heathen in the midst. Jackson got his new glasses on Saturday, he's nearsighted and needs to wear them except when he's reading. He likes them a great deal and does indeed look rather spiffy in them. We're still working on the lawsuit thing though the novelty of it all has worn off a bit. Now we're annoyed and will soon shift gears into Pretty Mad About The Whole Stupid Thing. David's slipping into Battle Mode - anyone that's ever seen him in action would appreciate it. I've seen him win against insurance companies so this could get interesting. Animals are fine, Vincent's gotten more comfortable and now will go outside for a couple of hours, I think he's not worrying about being abandoned anymore. The only thing we've noticed is he'll come back in to use the litter box and then go back out which we wish he wouldn't do. When Vincent uses the sand box you KNOW he's been by - he could win prizes for his hair raising visits to the facilities. Oh well, such is life.

No comments: