Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Dave Da Movin' Guy

We've entered the truley icky part of moving - there's more stuff than we thought, David is already fretting that the trailer he rented is too big, we've run out of boxes twice, everytime I go to pack something there's already an occupant and I have to extract one of the cats, and the zoo is freaking since they KNOW something is up. I could kick myself for saying I would work tonight, I've been up packing since noon after having worked last night and the thought of working AGAIN is tiring just thinking of it. And I'm still worried about Ray. I called my Grandmother yesterday, there's a bit of a mistake - if you have an pushable buttons she just hones right in. Sometimes I think she just can't help herself, but relationships with my family are fractured enough without any help from the peanut gallery. And everything is stressful right now, trying to figure out what's going and what's staying and where is Ray going to sleep when he visits and we found cigars in Jackson's underwear drawer! That's almost too strange for punishment. I'm going to be offline for a couple of weeks, we're leaving the computer here as Jackson needs it for school and David's too addicted to let it go. We have an old one down in WV so I might see if I can cannabalize some old parts and make it at least do email. BUT I get the tv and DVD player so I'll have something to do at night. We'll have to keep the cats in for a couple of days since they're notorious for disappearing at the worst time, that I'm not looking foward to. I guess I'd better get back to the coal mines......

No comments: