Total Pageviews

Monday, May 2, 2005

The Long And Winding Road

Here's the rest of the pictures that David took - I had them made up into a disc and finally figured out how to get them to the computer from there. That first picture is our driveway and if you see where the telephone wire goes, that's where it begins. He spent most of the week just clearing out the yard, until the gas is on, etc there's no point in trying to scrub out the house. He might go back to LI this weekend to drop off some stuff so it'll be just me and the dogs again. We seem to be spending alot of quality time together lately don't we? Adam called me from Japan this morning, little weasel. He has been spending most of his time with The Girlfriend so David and I have been kicked to the curb for now. Actually, I don't mind too much, since the addition of the Girlfriend we've noticed his emails tell us about how the zoo and museums were, not the local bars so I already like her. Jackson's busy with school and has really had his nose to the grindstone so to speak. He's been very good lately too which is odd. I keep asking him if he has a pod in his closet. We finally  celebrated my birthday yesterday, I went shopping and we went out to dinner which was fun. I'm saving the rest of my birthday money for WV to shopping at my favorite exit which would be Exit 7, especially with Books A Million and a Michael's, what else could you want?

No comments: