Total Pageviews

Friday, June 17, 2005

Viva La Differance

We figure another day or two and the pool will be ready to open! Can you believe the difference? I thought we'd never be able to get it clean, the very bottom is still a tiny bit mucky, but it's mainly dirt that's down there and I think once we shock it and get the pump going that will clear it up. I dropped off my application to the hospital in Waynesburg yesterday and am applying to another today, but I'm beginning to consider maybe I don't want to be a hospital nurse anymore. So in addition I'll be looking into other things, right now we're ok so it's a good time to do it. Jackson is going over Becky's today again and I once again, have a million errands to run. All the Father's day gifts will be late, I meant to get to it earlier in the week, but one thing after another happened so I'll get to it today or tomorrow. We still haven't let the cats out, we've been discussing it daily but are too scared to attempt it. I told David I would take pictures of them so if they did get lost we'd have it to post, but he asked who would see it - the cows?? I think we'll let Claw out first, like I said she doesn't really wander too much and she's the most "expendable" anyhow - let her go bite some other family. We still have a laundry list of other projects to tackle, David got a good deal on light gray paint so he's considering us starting the living room which is done in Brady Bunch Fake Wood Paneling. We haven't moved into a house yet that didn't look like Marsha just left.

No comments: