Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 3, 2006

Give Me A C. Give Me An A. Give Me another C!

What's that spell? Certified Professional Coder. Ok, you have to give me an "A" too as I am a lowly apprentice since I don't work in a billing dept. But - I PASSED. Hmm. I shall say that again. I passed!! I'm so very surprised I have to say, I honestly didn't expect to pass it and had already made plans to retake it. BUT I DON'T HAVE TO, NOW DO I? As you can also see, Copper is feeling much better today, he's very excited because we went and got the trash bin at the end of the driveway! He lives in West Virginia, humor him. And I was able to drive my car, David went out and looked at it and determined my brakes were worn so they were a bit noisy but got better as the day progressed. I still have to get new ones and Copper Copper Teeny Bopper still needs an X Ray, but he's feeling better - AND I PASSED!!

No comments: