Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 4, 2006

I think I Have A Mental Problem....

The other day when I was home and David (The Yarn Hater) was not AND before everything else hit the fan, I decided to go through my stash and sort it. Not to mention after you buy a lot of yarn sometimes you forget what you have. So Mr. Lee and I went into the spare bedroom and pulled every skein out, from in and under the dresser. Wow. I have a lot of yarn, don't I? In my defense, most of the yarn pictured here was on sale and clearance so in my world, it doesn't count. And anyone who knits knows that if the yarn is on clearance you have to buy it all because it's usually going out of production and you have to make sure you have enough to finish a project. What project I have that could possibly use 32 skeins of Tutu yarn in Raspberry and Winter White is up for debate, but if it ever comes to pass, I am prepared. And I got a massively good deal on it - marked down from $6.99 to $2.09 - I actually SAVED $166.80. The fact that I spent almost $70 on yarn that has no use (as of yet) is just so much water under the bridge. So Mr. Lee and I sorted out it all and put in back in the dresser. And I was quite delighted to find I have a space in the top drawer. Unfortunately I have to bring my car into the shop today so will be without wheels. I am going to the store but since Eagle Eyes will have to drive me I will be coming home yarn-less. Copper continues to be feeling better, I'll be making the appointment for him today. Charger has an appointment on Thursday because he's licking his toe again. I am so tired of him and that disgusting licking he does - he'll keep it up until it's completely infected which is how he ended up getting the other toe amputated. I told the receptionist maybe we should have his tongue amputated....

No comments: