Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I Wish I Wasn't So Computer-Phobic

We've discovered yet another oddity about Vincent - if he's outside in the cold weather for any amount of time, the end of his tail poofs up - but just the end. It's goes down after he's been in for a bit and he's warmed up - maybe it's cat goosebumps?? He insisted on going out before I left to go shopping this morning and had to endure hardship on the sidewalk for at least two hours today. He survived, barely in his opinion. I had to order Dell Ink Cartridges today - I'm too paranoid to go on the website and order online so I'm forced to endure giving my order to someone who barely speaks english and is constantly attempting to change my order. I asked to order 2 black cartridges. I was offered 3 black and one color. I declined. I was offered 2 black, 2 color. I declined after telling them I didn't need any color. He then asked where I wanted the 3 black cartridges shipped too. sigh. And to think I'm paying for this. He then announced there was no record of my existance despite my having ordered from Dell for the past 2 years so we had to do that. And NO, I DON'T WANT ANY GLOSSY PHOTO PAPER INCLUDED IN MY ORDER.  All is quiet on the western front this week, I'm down to crying only once (or twice) a day, usually when I see Charger walking solo in the yard. He seems so sad and quiet - I'm not sure if it's me projecting my feelings on him, but I don't think so. He trails behind everyone in the house and lays down in whatever room I'm in. Right now he's quietly sitting by my chair, waiting for David to get home. He seemed a bit more energetic today - he's not exactly Mr. Bouncy as a normal rule anyhow - but he likes me to go out in the yard with him so I try to do that a couple of times a day. We sent off the deposit for the puppy on Monday so I'll be checking on that later in the week. And I took off half a day from work on Friday so me and Jackson can ske-daddle to Pa right after work, whoo hoo! We cannot wait to lay on the beaches of Coatsville, sipping margaritas and letting the sand warm our toes!

No comments: