Total Pageviews

Monday, January 1, 2007

Happy New Year Of Course!

Pearl and I will be hoofing it down on the river this morning, I have been eating way too much and last night was not very comfortable, an assortment of things were having a disagreement with me. My resolution is to cut that out. But we've been having so much fun! Adam arrived without much drama and ontime and they were here by midnight. Yesterday we did some shopping, I bought Adam a boatload of junk food that he hasn't seen for awhile. We had breakfast in, David made french toast, then out to shop. In the afternoon everyone was out for the count, no one is used to late nights around here anymore. We went out to Garfield's for dinner and then saw the movie "Night at the museum" which was pretty good. Adam has been trying to figure a way out to the bars I think, the big problem is he doesn't drive and I'm not sure about the taxi cab situation but I don't think it's a major concern. He's more mature of course, he seems to be enjoying the navy once again and thinks he should be up for shore duty  by summer. I wish he could live here of course but if he's doing well and happy I think that's enough. He's been regaling us with stories - he and Ray go back and forth as Ray was in the army. I guess today will be fairly quiet, Happy New Year everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you and yours.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are having some good family time!  Glad your son Adam was able to make it home.  Good tidings and joy to you and your family in 2007!  Nancy

Anonymous said...

HAVE A GOOD DAY.
GOD BLESS,
LIZ IN VA.
http://journals.aol.com/bethjunebug/Bethjunebug