Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 25, 2007

End Of The Season

David took the pictures I have posted today - that's the preserve that they've been hunting on all season. Yesterday was the end of pheasant season - and they got skunked. But they had such a good time no one was complaining. Poor Pearl is all beat up from the heavy brush and cover but she has the rest of the year to recover. Yesterday was quiet for me, no phone calls so I pretty much cleaned the house and then parked myself on the couch and knit for most of the day while watching BBC America. I have a morbid fascination with How Clean Is Your House and You Are What You Eat and then of course Dr. Who and Torchwood were on last night. I finally got that cotton sweater started for real, there are few little spots I might need to eventually fix but they'll be on the bottom so it's no big deal - I absolutely will NOT frog it again. And then I worked on the afgan for awhile, that's at the boring and endless part of the border - when projects get to that huge and repetative part of the program it's hard not to get distracted. I see I got a call from my job last night but I can call this morning so I guess I'll be working this morning. I really can't complain though, the last time I was on call I didn't get one and this time I only got one, so not so bad. I am on call the weekend before Christmas and for the entire holiday which most likely will be bad, but I was off for the entire holiday last year so I guess it's only fair.

No comments: