Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

What Goes In, Must Go Out

I have to say I have sucessfully avoided vomiting in the past two days by simply not eating anything returnable. But then there is the flip side of the coin, sigh, sigh sigh. I had ONE stinkin' bowl of Cheerios with a VERY SMALL banana and woke up 3-ish with a rather desparate urge to run to the bathroom - Diarrhira anyone? It was good I got started early as my first visit was before 8 am. And no, I haven't been able to call in sick as there have been patients that only I can do so I've just had to suck it up and keep going. Last night I had a melt down on the phone - I had a full day with a LOT of driving and got a call around 4 pm asking if I could do an open - I just lost it. All I've wanted to do is crawl in the linen closet and pull the door shut behind me but I've gotten up, dressed and out the door for the past two days and just when I thought my day would be somewhat managable - I get this. So I didn't yell, but I voiced my opinion while apologizing and assuring the person I was not mad -  and when I stopped in today to make phone calls Susan informed me they'd found someone else to do it. I could have wept a tiny bit with relief - I'm just tired and achy with a constant bit of nausea thrown in. I did eat yet another bowl of Cheerios - my stomach is rolling like a wave already, yipee. Where is Friday afternoon when you need it??

No comments: