Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

We Are Not Adjusting

It's bad enough to be stuck waking up at 4 am for the rest of my life - Pearl has not quite gotten the Daylights Saving Time thing so she starts in around 3 am since in her world it is Time To Go Out. So now we spend the hour between 3 am and 4 am repeating "Be Quiet!" - Pearl has responded to this by whining softly under her breath. Since she generally has herself parked inbetween us it's a bit hard to ignore. I'm not feeling well today, but am on the fence as to how I'll be proceeding. I feel tired, dizzy, slight nausea - however that could go either way so I'm not quite sure what my plan of action will be. They're predicting snow this week already, not sure if I believe that or not. David is taking Miss Pants hunting this morning, with the daylight savings thing he now has plenty of time to do a bit of hunting and then truddle off to work. I've got to get my coats drycleaned, I generally like to put it off until I actually need them so that way it's really inconvienient.

No comments: