Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 15, 2007

The Heavens Are Open For Business

I don't know about your neck of the woods, but mine remain soggy and dismal. The rain a couple of days ago was over the top bad, they were closing a lot of roads and detouring due to flooding - the town next to us was evacuated due to rising river waters. They sent everyone home from school around 11 am - I'm glad David is home doing the house because he went and picked up Jackson from school. Working was interesting, I was glad most of my patients were fairly close by but most live down rural roads and it gets a bit interesting even in good weather. They're predicting either freezing rain or snow for today, I was hoping to finish up shopping so we'll see. Mr. Lee continues her Plant Harrassments, she is very taken with the plant and it's now permenently squashed in the center from her sitting in it all the time. David seems to think it reminds her of being outside and has voted I let her have the plant and then played the Sympathy Card - that she's 18 this year and a little old cat. I pointed out that hadn't played well in Peoria last week when the "little old cat" was bent on eating his chicken right off his plate and he shut her in the bedroom upstairs so he could finish his dinner in peace. You might be noting that Mr. Lee does whatever she wants and has spent most of her life getting away with murder. Hmm. David has to get a tree this week, if he waits until after Monday he will be decorating it and that's all I have to say about THAT.

No comments: