Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

I Think My Journal Broke.

I've been having problems with my journal for the past few days and am not sure what happened. I can't see any of the entries on it - the pictures are there but no words. Does it look like that to you guys?? I can see this entry, but the rest of the page is blank. AOL is no help as we no longer pay for it so no customer service. Anyhow, I had to go into the office briefly yesterday to hand in the mountain of paperwork I had generated over the weekend - Adam got to hang out with Susan - but then that was it. Christmas Eve went very nicely, we went out to Ruby Tuesdays for an early dinner and bought Christmas dinner on the way home. EVERYTHING is closed here for the holidays so for the past few years we've been staying home. Last night I slept - and no phone calls. Oh well, Merry Christmas everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see your pictures just fine.  Nice tree!

Anonymous said...

I can see all the prevoius entries you have made.