Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The picture thing on this is driving me crazy - I hate that you can't just access your pictures, you have to go from file to file to find them and then they have to be uploaded. I'll get the hang of it eventually, but right now I have neither the time nor patience. I've got a full schedule of patients today, the only thing that's throwing me is of course the area itself. I use my GPS constantly and am starting to recognize roads, I drove the backway home last night without using it and yesterday made to a patient's house with no assistance at all. The only downfall is you need a road name - and like anywhere else that you live for a long time people tend to "just know" where roads are. I have one patient on my agenda this morning that the nurse that goes there has no idea what the road name is and I can't get it to come up on map quest so I'm a bit stressed on that. In other news David finished the deck out back, I'll take a picture of it when I get a chance although the chances of anyone actually seeing it are about 50/50. Pearl and I trotted up and down the stairs a few times yesterday to test it out and it'll be nice to be able to come in and out the back instead of having to run around the house all the time(this house had no back door but has two front doors about 15 feet apart, I don't know either). Vincent is busy being a pest, we're not letting them out until next week so he spends his free time playing whether you like it or not. He joined me in the shower this morning, he pattered around the edge of tub and played with the shower curtain, I was just waiting for him to fall in. The weather has turned cold suddenly so we're frantically digging for scarves and gloves - brrr!

No comments: