Total Pageviews

Monday, August 16, 2010

Good Bye!


The rest of the weekend passed quietly - David had to qualify down at the pistol range so I had most of Sunday to myself. I didn't do much, a little more grocery shopping, a little more book shopping. Came home and napped, my faithful Napping Buddies draped around the bed(everyone around here is ALWAYS ready for a good nap). David came home with ice cream and we had that. Today David had off but headed out to the other house as the Freeloaders are gone, off to greener pastures I suppose - don't let the door hit you in the ass, good riddance to bad news. We'll finish dealing with them a little bit down the road but they're out. David said they didn't leave much of anything, including the last 3 months of rent - he changed out all the locks and I have no idea what he's going to do with the Hillbilly Fire pit (attractively constructed out of cinder blocks) but that chapter is done. I am feeling better these days, as you can tell, I will be starting with my own patient load soon but I think it will be more manageable and I'll have more support I think. The sweater is coming along really well, better than I had hoped - the main part is about 80% done, then just the sleeves and the border around the neckline. I'm debating on whether I want to restart the socks for my next trip out of town - the first attempt of course turned quickly into Mutant Wear - or just finish up the main part of the sweater and bring the sleeves with me. The sock needs frogging but I just haven't gotten to it, then I need to find all the DPNs in a size one which is way easier than trying to recalculate the stitches. The weather has returned to hot and muggy, it is just Gross. I guess I'd better get knitting.

No comments: