Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Life Is Good.


Things are still busy - but good busy. In the next week or so I'll be taking over a group of patients, a little nervous but excited. I have a funeral to attend on Saturday then shooting out to King Of Prussia on Sunday to be there to start more training on Monday. There til Wednesday then back home and off to work on Thursday. After that I am staying put for awhile. We're hopefully closing on the house the first week of Sept and that goes on the shelf and stays there - I think this will be the last time we buy a house without selling first. In retrospect it's not a bad thing - what we lose on that house we'll someday gain on this one but the landlord thing was awful - never again. I've started exercising again in the morning since I now have time for it (!!) and am slowly reducing the Junk Food Intake. In the past 6 months my diet went from good to Downright Disgusting - when you're stressed and working all the time you eat whatever gives you comfort and what ever can be prepared in under 5 minutes. I've gained a terrible amount of weight and hate it. One of the things I've been doing is starting to take Pearl for walks in the morning - it's good for both of us I think. So far we go to get the mail - it's all uphill and fits in our time frame. I go early so there's no one around, Pearl still has that aggressive behavior when she's on a leash - I have no idea how to break her of it. But walking to the mail center and back is something we can do so it's good for now. I took Friday off this week so I could not only use up some of my time (between sick days, vacation and personal days I can take off 7 weeks!) but to do a little catching up on things. Life is good right now.

No comments: