Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Did I Miss A Spot?

David's new obsession is mowing one of the front fields down and he's been working  on it a bit at a time daily. We're leaving the field behind the barn as is with just a few paths mowed so you can walk it. The dogs like the unmown field because they can pretend to be real hunting dogs which totally annoys the local bunny population.  I had an interview yesterday - it was a leftover so I decided to go anyhow. The pay was less which was not a good thing, but was livable until I asked about the benefits - SIX HUNDRED AND FIFTY DOLLARS OUT OF MY PAYCHECK A MONTH. I was like you have got to be kidding!! I told her I would let her know next week but I don't think so. It's a shame because it was a good job unless you like money and eating and stuff. The good thing that came out of it was I found a Hostess Outlet - whoo hoo! The only thing you've got to be careful about is perishables like bread, I bought one loaf (85 cents) and David said it was sort of damp and had a big hole through it so he is refusing to eat it. I guess saving money doesn't run in this family.Jackson and I went out later and got caught in a sudden downpour, it got a little scary at one point because the windshield wipers could barely keep up with the rain. We did a bunch of errands and then on the way back I took a picture of this church, I'm not sure what denomination it is, but it's pretty neat - isn't it? David and Jackson are off to work today, hopefully Jackson will get up. Yesterday he was giving David a hard time so David just left him home. I think he was ok with that until he realized people that stay home stay poor.

No comments: