Total Pageviews

Monday, July 11, 2005

Things I've Learned In WV

There are some items that don't belong on a clearance table and a home pregnancy test is one of them.

Before you go barreling down a road, it's a good idea to drive it at least once. Otherwise you might find yourself re-enacting the last scene out of Thelma and Louise.

Even if they are only 25 cents a pair, buying underpants at a yard sale is not a good idea.

Anyhow, I'm off to work in an hour or so, a little nervous. I keep waking up at 3am like clockwork due to all sorts of stress. David talked to RE agent and he said the potential buyer has not called him or Eileen so they've continued to show the house. We're giving it to the 15th and then told the RE to find renters, but not these people. Given thier behavior so far and the fact that I'm really mad at them, I don't want them in our house. I posted a picture of my latest project, I've actually made this sweater before but I have this interesting stringy sort of yarn so I thought I would try it for this. Jackson is having Becky over today, we don't see so much of her because she's at band camp for the summer.

 

 

No comments: