Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 9, 2005

Stop The World, I Want To Get Off

Here we go again. The family that is supposed to be moving into our house called us yesterday to let us know that a client had bounced a big check (he's self employed)  and he wouldn't be putting the down payment in escrow until the 15th. David told him to talk to the RE but I have a feeling this deal will fall through again. The money was supposed to be in there yesterday - they can't move in til it is - but I don't think he put any money in at all. The agent will be in today and we'll discuss it with her, but I'm really angry now. We haven't really shown the house for a month because we had a deal with these people and in the meantime the bills have to be paid - by us. I'm thinking we're just going to have to rent it - but not to these people since we've been through the mill with them twice. I feel bad for them but we're not the salvation army -not to mention you don't agree to do something you can't afford in the first place, especially if you know you can't afford it. The  pool leak guy was here yesterday with his daughter the helper who looked totally thrilled to be spending the day helping her dad (NOT)  - they just find the leaks not fix them so he found the leaks. We have 3 small ones - all on the deep end of course. So we'll be looking into fixing that. Jackson slept over Marcus's last night, they were going to do fireworks with the neighbors so he probably had a good time. David and I are heading out to Uniontown this morning for a road trip since we've never been up that way. We had a serious thunderstorm last night, thunder rolling constantly with lightening every 15 seconds, Copper almost crawled out of his skin. I took a picture of the flowers I planted which are very cute I might add. And  a picture of the deck David moved, eventually there will be a walkway from the pool to it, but at least it's near the sliding glass door in the back now instead of all the way around the house.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have your hands full, I hope all works out.  Are you talking about Uniontown Pa, the road trip?  I lived there off and on for a few years, some area nice other dirty looking, last time I was there. That was quite a few years ago, it may have changed.......................Stormie  

Anonymous said...

I FIX MY LEAKS ALL THE TIME JUST GET YOU A PATCHING KIT FROM THE POOL SHOP CUT THE PATCH THE SIZE YOU NEED PUT THE GLUE ON THE PATCH AND PUT IT ON THE HOLE IT DOESN'T MATTER ABOUT THE WATER THE GLUE WILL STICK IN THE WATER TO YOUR LINER. THAT IS IF YOU HAVE A LINER INSTEAD OF CONCRET.