Total Pageviews

Friday, July 13, 2007

He's Here.

There will be pictures of the Boy at some point, I only have the one with the mohawk that I haven't downloaded yet. The mohawk lasted about 10 minutes after we got home and David got vocal as expected by the owner of the above stated hairdo. So Adam is bald and David is happy. I picked Adam up from the airport - I got there 45 minutes early as the traffic was much lighter than I'd expected. On the way back we stopped at Gabriel Brother's so Adam could get a bathing suit and socks and he went a little crazy clothes shopping. Anyone who's heard me about Gabe's knows that it's the World's Greatest Place To Shop and he was all over it. Adam looks wonderful, glad to be back to the US but I think still a little unsettled at the moment. I don't think he realized what a difference 5 years makes in your life and how different things are here. In Japan you CAN walk around with a mohawk - here, it's not so easy. David and Jackson came home early and we hung around for the afternoon. I'm taking full advantage of my two vacation days and trying to relax before Monday (I don't even want to think about that! Work was a mess again when I left at almost 6 on Wednesday), so I swam in the pool and played with Miss Thing. Miss Thing didn't like the mohawk either - when Adam got out of the car she refused to let him come near and was so scared she was peeing! We went out to dinner and actually got a table at Cheddar's, we hit it right before the line started forming which was excellent. Then we went to Barne's and Nobles and off to Sam's Club to stock up on food. I don't think it's going to be too exciting of a visit for Adam, Jackson has school until the 27th and I can't get anymore time off, but Ray is coming down next weekend and Pearl will be most happy to continue with Her Hostessing Duties.

No comments: