Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 7, 2007

Oops, I Did It Again

Yesterday was awful at work - what else is new? I had to do an injection training and an open, drove about a hundred miles and arrived at the office around 2:45 to be hit with yet another crisis. I didn't leave until 5:30 - after being called at 4:55 from Bridgeport to be told I had to open a patient in Clarksburg this weekend and had to wait for the paperwork so I was hurrying home. At the intersection there's a yield and between 5 and 6 lately it's gotten pretty bad - I thought the car ahead of me had gone and saw a spot open up. I hit the gas - and then hit the car in front of me. ARRGH! I got out and asked the other driver if she was alright and guess what the first words out of her mouth were? You've got it, I hurt her neck. Do they give everyone in WV a fucking class on these things???I did put a large ding in her back door I'll grant you that, but that was all. I'm more angry at myself than anything else, that I could do this AGAIN - my insurance company will probably drop me. I've gone my entire life without an accident and this is my second one in under a year. This has just been a terrible month, it feels like thing after another is going on and will not end. The 2 AM Girl has been having a field day with this of course, she's even been starting early to make sure she gets it all in before morning.

No comments: