Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Not Much To Tell

And no new pictures either. The weather has been moving towards the Crappy Side of things. I did get to go swimming last night after work right before it started raining. David has a fit if I'm out there swimming in the rain but I don't know why - does he think I'll get wet?? Adam is doing well, he's a bit bored during the day but has been finding plenty to amuse himself with. He and Pearl swim together daily and I don't know if she's being less of a pest or he's just getting used to her. David took them out to the stores last night after he got home so that was something to do. Adam's also been online of course and is trying to figure out his future, he'd like to eventually become an english teacher and go back to Japan - he's been investigating online but I've told him to be careful as there are plenty of scammers out there. One of the woman I work with just had debit card information stolen off the internet and is having a heck of a time with it. I'm very paranoid about that myself (as everyone knows!) and I worry about that anyhow. Jackson continues slogging along in summer school, he's going with Becky's family for the weekend to a blues festival they always attend. Ray might be coming out this weekend or next, I'm hoping next as Jackson won't be here, I'm on call and I have friends coming over to swim in the pool. I hate when people come while I'm oncall, even if no one calls I can't really go too far so it very much limits any activities.

No comments: