Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

TGIM

Thank Goodness It's Monday was the theme yesterday - who would've ever thought I would be happy for the weekend to end?? On Monday I did my early morning labs and was at the office by 9:45  - I found one of my patients had a doctor's appointment and the other had been evacuated to the hospital for a water main break. Susan and I did some paperwork and then I vamoosed for the day at 11:30! What a relief that was. I had to return some things to the mall so I did that first, Victoria's Secret has lost it's allure mainly due to the fact I can get most of what I want off the internet for a 1/3 less most of the time. And the other problem of course is Gabe's, convieniently located right next door. 7 pairs of socks, 5 pair of underpants, 2 bras, and 2 shirts - $19.18 - and all name brands. Thier clearance sales could make you weep with shopper happiness. Then I went home and got some stuff done, including working on the sock which there isn't enough of yet to take a picture of(actually, working on the sock is pretty much all I got done). Jackson got me Sixteen Candles, a movie I've been watching repeatedly since it was released and he refuses to watch it with me anymore even though the ending is the way life should be. Speaking of Jackson, he got his first speeding ticket today so he's a bit upset. He was up at the Unversity Plaza where the Granville Police dept make thier money and was doing 40 in a 25 zone. Please keep in mind that David was pulled over when we first moved here for going 27 in a 25 mile an hour zone so they're a bit zealous. Jackson will have to pay for it himself and it doesn't go on our insurance so we just told him to be more careful. He's upset, but it's the best way to learn, isn't it? Heck, I only got a few before I learned my lesson! Speaking of upset I got an email from Knitpicks, since they've been moving into thier new warehouse my order will be delayed. They might as well stick a knife in my heart (or a double pointed handturned bamboo needle) - I suppose I'll get over it.  Someday.

No comments: