Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 10, 2008

You Do The Crime, You Pay The Fine

David took Jackson to pay his speeding ticket yesterday - and he had to pay it himself. David could see him through the window and said he took out his wallet and handed over a few bills. Then handed over a few more, a couple more. It cost him $175 and that was with the cop knocking it down a bit - otherwise he might have lost his brand new adult license. David said the whole thing didn't sit well with Mr. Miser at all and he'll probably be hoarding his money now for the next month. I think he'll be more careful in the future, especially since it involved his cash. He's busy counting down the days til the end of school,very eager to get on with his life and be an adult. David and I are still discussing where we'll be next year - he asked me where I wanted to be and I of course answered Missouri - and no, I don't know why I like it so much, I just do. The weather is turning cold again, we had a few days in the 50 and 60's, it was wonderful. Yesterday everyone was driving with thier windows open, I even saw a few people in shorts!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, Missouri.  God's country.  You're welcome here!