Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Back To Work Tomorrow

The only bad thing about being off is going back.I know I'll be fine after the day starts, but there's so much to do and so little time left to do it so working on top of that is a bit overwhelming. David's friends Tommy and Cecil are coming over and are bringing Pearl's friend Gypsy with them so that should keep Miss Pants occupied. She's feeling better, she started eating again last night and the diarherra has cleared up so I'm glad that's over with. We spent a lot of the day packing yesterday and took a major bite out of that activity, we're debating whether to have a yard sale or not as we're not transporting a few rooms of furniture. We have to start calling the utilities to stop services, bring back the cable boxes, on and on. We're also sorting and pitching out old magazines, food we'll never eat, things we don't wear - I don't think I'll start to look for a job until we land on the next planet as it's difficult to schedule interviews etc until you're physically there.  Becky came over last night and she and Jackson went out to a late dinner, that is another thing that's drawing to a close which will be very difficult on everyone - I can't believe how much I'll miss Becky!

No comments: