Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 21, 2008

One Step Closer

The appraiser is coming this morning so we've been cleaning and David is busy fretting over every little nook and cranny - we're hoping this the end of it. It would be nice to sleep without being harassed by the 2 am Girl who has been having a free for all for the past two weeks. In other news I got my Harmony Wood knitting needles from Knitpicks as you can see from the pictures, they came yesterday morning - on time I might add and I've been admiring them ever since. They came while I was working on my resume - and crying as my word perfect for some reason rearranges the text everytime I try to print it and I've tried everything to fix it. I finally stopped and will try again later today, it's just too frustrating right now. We went out to Ruby Tuesday's last night with Jackson, we all needed a break from our lives for an hour or so - we had a very good time and dinner was wonderful as it always is. We went to the bookstore afterward, how I will miss doing that. Jackson is going to Becky's today, I'm off and will be working a couple more days next week and then that will be it. I've already heard from the nursing agency I contacted and  they are indeed hiring AND thier territory is 60 square miles - considering my current one is 250 that would be a very weird thing indeed.  It's 6 more days until the containers come and we start packing for real - a week and a half until Jackson ships out - time is just moving so fast now, isn't it?

No comments: