Total Pageviews

Friday, August 29, 2008

Leave A Message, My Back Is Out

I think I must've slept in an odd position because up to now my back has not bothered me in the least. But this morning I woke up and it was a bit of screamer. Of course my heating pad is packed...... it's not really bad though and feels better now. The first two pods are packed and sitting in Fairmont, we have two more and then we're done. David has called the hotel and for a nominal fee we can have all the pets with us which is a great relief since trying to figure out where to board them and making sure everyone has thier shots that are documented is a headache. The guy buying the house came by last night to drop off thier swingset, he had three of the boys with him - better him than me. While he was talking to David bits and pieces started flinging off the side of the truck with a great deal of giggling - they're actually pretty well behaved for thier ages, but they are little boys and they sent him running more than once.This guy and his wife are foster parents so they have a crew going, I think they have 5 or 6. David helped unload the swingset and they do want Jackson's dresser and nightstands so we'll be leaving them also. Jackson and Becky are in the final countdown, so they're spending all thier time together. He leaves Monday so it's not too long now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't think Pearl is happy with this whole moving thing.