Total Pageviews

Monday, August 25, 2008

Sock Of Ages

We are starting with attorneys this morning, working out the logistics of Here and There are quite a headache - thank goodness David is taking care of it! I finished the first sock last night, I'm using the Earl Grey pattern from the Yarn Harlot's website - it's pretty easy and I think it came out looking pretty nice. I started the second one after David tried on the sock - they're wool so he thought he would maybe appreciate it more in in October. And he thought two socks would work better for him than one.As you can see from the pictures I have all of my yarn packed up - I bought those Space Bags they advertise on TV thinking they would be perfect. They stink. They DO suck down flat with the vacuum but when you come back an hour later they're right back to where they were before you flattened them out. I thought it was just one of the bags but it was all of them. So I paid $19.95 for basically 6 plastic bags. David said the only space that was saved was in my wallet....... but the yarn is all packed anyhow so whatever. I have no idea why I occasionally have to buy Seen On TV items, you would think I'd learn after awhile, wouldn't you? The Window Wizard sits unused (it worked fine if you like  the big streaky window look), the Tater Mitts were sad, but it looks so good on TV doesn't it? I am on my last couple of days at work, even that is a bit stressful - I have to sort out and unload my car - I also have to do my resume which I've been avoiding, I suppose I should just stop trying to get fancy with it. The problem is I only use Word Perfect when I'm doing stuff like that and I'm sure there's something I need to do to make it work, I just don't know what it is.

No comments: