Total Pageviews

Friday, April 2, 2010

Ricky Martin

Ricky Martin came out last week and announced he is gay. David said he knew he was all along. How did you know? and David said, "Well, look how good looking he is - you can't be that good looking and not be gay"." So, you have to be really good looking to be gay?(and who decides THAT one anyhow? Is there a committee?). Well", I asked, "where does that put you?". "What do you mean by that?". "Does that mean you're not good looking enough to be gay?". That lead to a discussion as to whether David is good looking enough to be gay (he thinks he is). Amusing the conversations you have after 30 or so years. Anyhow, speaking of David he's much better, packing is done, swelling is down, antibiotics are started - he's still in pain but it's getting better. I started a new project, a sweater, but it's too small I think so I' m sure I'll be frogging it tomorrow. I have to work a bit tomorrow and the rest of the weekend will be very lowkey. David can only be upright for about 20 minutes at a time so that limits things. A bit.

No comments: