Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 5, 2004

Ask Not For Whom The Bell Tolls....

it tolls for thee. That's Jackson right before Claw bit him, again, She does NOT like Vincent at all and has been very bad lately taking out on everyone. Of course, as I've pointed out, she doesn't like US either but she needs to lay off the biting or she'll find herself being one with nature (I will be planting her!). David's been referring to Vincent as The Bum since we've noticed if we don't put him out he'll lay around on the loft for days one end, only getting up when food is in the bowl. I'm on my last week of dayshift, I've got to sit telemetry for a week. As much fun as it is to sit for hours on end staring at a screen of wavy lines, the novelty is wearing off fast. I'm sure though when I'm back on the floor next week I'll be missing it. I got a letter from Adam, he might not be home for the holidays, he screwed up on leave and thinks they may yank his approval for leave - we'll just have to wait and see. I'm hoping very hard that won't happen, we haven't seen him for over 2 and a half years and having to wait again will be awful, to say the least. Jackson is fine and continues to love working in metal shop - he's been set on fire once - from his reports that seems to be a class activity. But he hasn't sustained any serious injuries and when you combine teenage boys and blow torches, you've got to expect a little mayhem here and there.

No comments: