Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Can You Feel Me Dancing?

When I went into work yesterday as my boss walked by me she told me she needed to talk to me. I had a slight moment of panic as she didn't say why - and being a secretly Very Paranoid Person ran over events of the past few days. I've only been at my new job for a short period of time, not long enough to create too much mayhem but you never know. Had I known what she was going to discuss with me I would've put my shoes on. Instead I was forced to accept ANOTHER PROMOTION wearing pink kitten socks. Yep - another promotion!! That would be with ANOTHER RAISE.  I was rocked. They did another interview for the director position, Delia, one of the big bosses came down to do it. Apparently after I left Tammy and Delia decided to stop looking for a director and called off the headhunter. I'm not the director - haha, that would be scary but they've decided I can run both the visit ends in Morgantown and Bridgeport. That looks like a lot more responsibility written down, doesn't it? They still have to hire nurses to fill my position so I'll be doing visits for at least a few more months which is fine with me - I'll probably keep a few as I would hate to be out of that end entirely. But I am so excited! I'm heading out to Pittsburgh for training and will start taking managing seminars, I'll also be getting incentive pay which Susan says is 1% of our gross I think, but as the agency gets bigger(and it is daily) the incentive will be growing along with that. Whoo hoo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's wonderful!  Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your promotion!  You must be doing something very much right!  It does sound like a lot of responsibility and a lot more work--hope it is a really big raise!