Total Pageviews

Monday, February 12, 2007

Monday.

Well, as you can see we got our computer back as promised by Herb at Staples. They did a bang up job and after we send in the rebate for the software, it'll cost about $20 LESS than the estimate we got from Best Buy. Speaking of which, here's a copy of the email I got the other day after writing to Best Buy's  corporate office about how we had our computer down there for over a week and no one even looked at it:

Julia,
I am Ma. Ailee with Best Buy Customer Care.
At Best Buy, we understand the importance of good service, as well as
how frustrating poor service can be.  I apologize that your experience
with your repair has been unpleasant.

Best Buy strives to make each experience you have with us positive and
as fun as possible, and we are disappointed if we don?t live up to that
expectation.  Best Buy relies on feedback, both positive and negative,
to help us find areas for improvement.

I appreciate you taking the time to express your concern.

Sincerely,

Ma. Ailee
Best Buy Customer Care Team

As you can see, they appreciate the time I took to express my concern but they're apparently not taking any time to correct it.  Oh well at least I feel appreciated! I posted a couple of pictures of Mr. Lee who is looking much better these days, the hair is starting to grow back and her eye is getting back to it's normal shape. I've started another knitting project without finishing the first one - it's just that kind of a month. My next project is a shawl with a pretty complicated diamond lace pattern so it's interesting. I made a hat too as you can see but no one is willing to wear it even though it's fairly attractive. Pearl has started her modeling career but she's not overly cooperative and insists on payment. I noticed my hit counter on the side of my journal has reset itself AGAIN - it should be up around 10,000 by now and it reads 14. I suppose I shouldn't care but I like to keep track.

No comments: