Total Pageviews

Monday, February 5, 2007

Monday Sucks.

What is it about Monday that makes it seem the worst day of the week? I know part of it is the weekend is over and it's back to work but it also seems that anything bad or inconvienent will make it's debut on Monday. My back tire on  my car is going flat which means David will be following me to work and getting it repaired. We're not worrying about getting Jackson to school as all the schools around here are closed today due to the extreme drop in tempetures. My squirrel and hamster driven computer appears to have hit an all time level of slowness and in an effort to blow off some stress I got on my treadmill. Pearl also decided to get on the treadmill thereby setting off the emergency stop and I can't get it to start again. And it's not even 7 o'clock. The temps predicted today are in the single digits and it's not supposed to get into the 30's until the end of the week. At least we have water - the watermains in the neighboring county broke last week so they've had homes without water for days, how miserable would that be? Around here because of the distance when a watermain breaks they turn off the water for quite awhile - and it can be disconcerting if you're not used to it happening. We had a break down here a couple of months ago and I went to turn on the water and it dribbled out. A couple of years ago I would've panicked, now I just call and sigh. David's next job is starting sometime this week, he's been working on the house for the past couple of weeks but I think he's getting a bit antsy being home so much. We're definately going to be selling it when Jackson graduates but he jumped the gun and made inquiries so now we're fighting off a hoard of real estate agents. At least it gives us something to do!

No comments: