Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 27, 2007

A Day Off.

I saw a great sign at a church around here - most of the churches like to put puns and thoughts on thier signs - some of them are hilarious and some are very thought provoking. This one said "He who angers you, controls you!" - that one had me thinking for a few miles, because the more I thought about it, the more I realized it was very true. I spent a few hours in the office yesterday, I had a couple of visits and yoga so I figured I would spend some time catching up on paperwork. It worked out well, I did paperwork and made phone calls, did a visit, went to yoga and then made my next visit which was much further. Jackson went swimming for a little while yesterday so he got to be first in the pool - he said the water was pretty nice. By the time I got home it was too late to go in, so perhaps today. I've got to work pretty much all day tomorrow which stinks but there's nothing I can do about it. We're doing the shopping today, not much else going on. I need to get more strawberries to make short cake of course. Here's how to make it sugar and fat free - Walmart is where I get the sugar free angel food cake - 60 calories per serving I might add! I use about 4 packets of Splenda per pint of strawberries - but what you have to do after you cut them up and add the Splenda is shake them very hard - and a lot to get the juice to come out as artificial sweeteners don't macerate the berries like sugar does. Then you add sugar and fat free Cool Whip - it doesn't taste exactly the same but it's pretty darn close. The weather was supposed to be rain and thunderstorms all weekend - as per the Crack Weather team. Hmm. As far as I could see it was in the 80's and very sunny, but what do I know?

No comments: