Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Is It Summer Already?

Here are the seasons in West Virginia - Fallwinter. Winter. Mud. Summer. I actually enjoy the muddy part in a childish way - it's so disgusting it's funny. But the tempetures have been hovering around the high 70's to low 80's already - David is trying to hurry the roof on his job before the weather gets blistering. He'll probably be in Blacksville all summer as the people he's doing work for have other projects and other family members - he's not complaining as they're very nice to work for. Jackson will be joining him this summer, he's signed up for two semesters of summer school to make up the 10th grade english and it would just be  too difficult for him to try and find a job to fit into that schedule, not to mention trying to drive him back and forth. I've got plenty to occupy my time this weekend, I have one admission, I have to call for another, and I'm up to my ears in paperwork. I also want to work on the pool area this weekend, David has been sneaking the tadpoles out when I'm not looking and throwing them in the grass. His point is if they could produce a million tadpoles in a week, he;'s sure there's others around.

No comments: