Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

On The Mend

Well, it wasn't the food. David and Jackson have both been home for the past two days completely laid up in bed. I think they had a virus or something - whatever it was it involved fevers and diarherra, both agree neither of them had a good time. But they were feeling better today and tonight they're both up and about and ready to get back to work and school. Jackson even hit me up for the $20 I'd forgotten for last week's allowance - I told him I wanted to see if he was going to make it before giving it to him. I've been feeling quite spanky so I seem to have dodged that bullet which is good as I don't have time to be sick. It's been a crazy week at work, I've been spending time with the person from corporate who did take me and the boss to lunch - other than that we've been going over charts and paperwork to improve our performance and reimbursement schedule with medicare and medicaid. Doesn't that sound totally smart and stuff? We got no response on our last ad for a visit nurse so I've been tweaking that too. And all along we've been getting hit right and left with admissions, we just run and run! We've got everyone but the janitor seeing patients and they just keep coming. Pearl has been a bit bored after spending time performing her Hostess With The Mostest Duties - she needs another guest to hostess! I have tried to impart upon her that guests do NOT like the hostess to stand on them, but she seems to feel they don't mind and thinks it adds a dimesion to thier visit that they wouldn't get elsewhere. We're working on getting Ray out here, his window project is FINALLY underway so hopefully we'll see him before the end of spring.

No comments: