Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Ship Ahoy!

We've been getting emails from Adam tracking his progress in his Escape From The Navy - after 5 years he is done. He's off the ship officially and is now residing in the barracks, he has to do community service while waiting for his debriefing and back to real life classes to begin in Washington but he sounds good and very happy. He'll be flying to NY after that and at some point will be in WV. It'll make for a busy June, Jackson will be finishing up with 11th grade and starting summer school - he'll be working with David for the summer too. David could use the help and driving wise it makes sense, David will pick him up at 12:30 and take him straight to the job site. I'm a little bit down this morning, apparently our charts at work suck and are all wrong,  I suppose the Nurse Of The Year honeymoon is over. It was  discouraging but after spending 3 days with Diana from the main office I have a much clearer idea of what the charts should be looking like and have something to work with. I already have a plan and Susan and I will be working on further organization. I'm on call this weekend so there's no breaks for me which is stinky. The weather is calling for rain, rain and more rain - I'm hoping they're wrong as the pool is heading toward the mid 70's and that's warm enough for me to swim!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad your son will be home soon.  Look how beautifully green all your rain has made everything-you live right in the middle of nature, don't you?!