Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Evil Plans And Other Sundry Items

I think I might have to stop with the solar cover on the pool for a bit as the temp is now 86 - you should not get out hotter  than you went in. David has been finishing cleaning up the yard, roofing the house, the bits of flotsom here and there around the yard - all the loose ends. When I went to work I was a bit startled to see the "for sale" sign at the bottom of the driveway, I mean I know we're selling it but seeing the sign there gave me a bit of a turn. I hadn't even considered that it would interfer with my weekends and stuff like that. I've been mulling over my Master Plan, such as it is - how I'm going to do this. My initial plan is to put in my resignation at the end of June with a 4 week end date which takes me to July 31st - that way I can go to Grandpa's 90th. When I come back I'll COBRA out my benefits and work per-diem, that way we can go look places without my having to worry about getting days off. If it doesn't look like the house will sell, then I'll start looking for a new job in Sept if it looks like we'll be here for awhile. My patients have been off the wall lately - one was arguing with me and since he was not winning started bellowing at his aide BRING ME MY PAIN PILLS. It was all I could do not to bellow after him BRING ME SOME TOO!! Honestly.  You know, it's not that I don't love my job, I still do, it's just that the turn over where I'm currently working is so high that I'm getting tired of being the Last Man Standing all the time. I'm tired of orientating the New Nursesonly to see them leave a couple months later, of doing a lot of the hard visits because I'm the only one left that knows how to do them, it jsut gets discouraging after awhile.

Channel 12 Weather - Sunny in the high 80's

Magic 8 Ball - Most Likely

What it did - sunny in the 80's!

No comments: