Total Pageviews

Friday, March 17, 2006

Let Sleeping Dogs Lie

We used to wake Pearl up because she's so CUTE. Now we know better. When awake she's like a heat guided missle, chasing cats, launching herself on Charger, she wants up, she wants down, shoe stealing, eating rabbit pooh, playing in the litter box. The last one gets David because she wouldn't eat so he started putting a teaspoon of chicken gravy on her food. He said he can't believe he's been trying to figure out how to get her to eat more puppy chow and then she goes and eats every piece of s**t she finds. On the other hand, she can already respond to "come", she only has about one accident a day and now that's getting to be less and she is a lot of fun to be around. Jackson has been working harder at school (so he says) and we will see. He's going to Tennesee with Becky's family over spring break which he's pretty excited about. David will be going to Ray's in April to do his kitchen and I will just be working. The medicare surveyors finally left yesterday so the office will be safe I hope. I have a half day today but will be working over. The quitting nurse continues to misbehave and I sincerely hope someone does to her in her next job what she's been doing to me. Her visits have been decreased and mine have been getting to be more so everytime she's asked to do one of mine she agrees to it - and then doesn't show up and I end up dealing with the fallout. My boss wanted me to give her my extra job today but I said no -I'd rather work the extra hour than have to deal with an irate patient or worse, have to drop everything and run out and do the visit myself anyhow.  I wish she would just leave.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures.  I often wonder what I'd do for laughs if it wasn't for my dog; she gives me dozens of bellylaughs every day.